Draft is October 25th, 2020. Registration includes a $25 Volunteer Deposit, which you will be refunded following 2 hours of parent volunteering in the snack stand. No refunds will be issued after the draft.
2020 Winter Registration – Penguin, Beaver, Cadet
Out of stock
Out of stock
By submitting this online order, I am agreeing that I am the parent or guardian of the player I am registering. I agree to allow my player to participate in M.L.A.A. Street Hockey. I understand that my insurance is the primary coverage and the M.L.A.A. insurance will cover the remainder. I also understand that it is my responsibility to drop off and pick up my child at the specified times and to take my child to and from all practices and games.
I hereby release, discharge and agree not to sue M.L.A.A. for any claim, damages, costs or cause of action resulting from an injury or damages sustained from participation in this program.
Any equipment or uniform that is the property of the M.L.A.A. must be returned to the coach at the end of the season. Parents are reminded that by signing this registration form you become responsible for the return of any M.L.A.A. equipment or uniform issued to your son/daughter during the season.
MAYS LANDING ATHLETIC ASSOCIATION- COVID WAIVER, CONSENT, RELEASE OF LIABILITY
Waiver/Release for Communicable Diseases Including COVID-19 In consideration of being allowed to participate in a MLAA sport practices/events, the undersigned acknowledges, appreciates, certifies and agrees that:
1. My participation includes possible exposure to and illness from infectious diseases, including but not limited to MRSA, influenza, and COVID-19. While particular rules and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious illness, injury, and death does exist.
2. If I have a pre-existing health condition, exposure to COVID-19, or any other infectious disease may be more likely to cause serious illness, injury, or death;
3. MLAA cannot ensure that all other participants, including coaches and volunteers, are taking precautionary measures to mitigate risks to ensure the health and safety of other participants, coaches, and volunteers, and therefore, participation in a MLAA practice/event involves risk of exposure to infectious disease; and,
4. I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and,
5. I certify that I have not recently tested positive for, and am not exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, which include a cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, loss of taste or smell, headache, chills, muscle or body aches and/or sore throat.
6. I certify that I do not have a household family member/roommate who has recently tested positive for or exhibited the above-referenced symptoms of COVID-19.
7. I willingly agree to comply with all recommendations provided by MLAA to ensure safe play. If, however, I observe any unusual or significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest coach, staff member or volunteer, or official immediately; and,
8. I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS the MLAA, and their officers, officials, agents, and/or employees, other participants, volunteers, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the event (“RELEASES”), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL ILLNESS, INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF RELEASES OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.