Mini Falcons is for Boys & Girls. We play on a small grass field, 3 v 3. Sticks and balls are soft and flexible and rules emphasize fun and safety. The 1st half of each day is practice, then a game consisting of 2- 10 min halves.All lacrosse equipment is provided. Athletes should wear comfortable running shoes to each game. Season may be extended in the case of inclement weather, all games will be on Sundays.
Participation and COVID-19 Waiver required prior to play. Coaches & Refs will practice social distancing and wear masks. Full COVID-19 procedures will be emailed to all participants.
COVID 19 & Communicable Disease Waiver
I, the parent or guardian of the child listed previously, fully understand with the new Covid guidelines only 2 parents are allowed to spectate and must be masked and abide by all state guidelines.
I am accepting responsibility to check my child before bringing him/her to games or practices to make sure they are not sick. This includes but is not limited to their temperature, runny nose, cough, sore throat, or shortness of breath. If anyone in my house is being tested for Covid or waiting for results I will keep my child home.
If anyone in my house tests positive I will remain home for the full 14 days. If I have traveled out of state to a place where I am required to quarantine for 14 days I agree to do so.
My signing my child up for football, I am, with the full understanding that as the child’s parent or guardian I am responsible to check my child and keep him/her home if they present any symptoms or anyone is testing or being tested for Covid. I understand the risks regarding compromised immune systems and have disclosed the information to the MLAA.
In consideration of being allowed to participate in a Mays Landing Athletic Association (“MLAA”) event (“MLAA Event”), the purchaser acknowledges, appreciates, certifies and agrees that:
1. My, or my child’s, participation includes possible exposure to and illness from infectious diseases, including but not limited to MRSA, influenza, and COVID-19. While particular rules and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious illness, injury, and death does exist.
2. If I have a pre-existing health condition, exposure to COVID-19, or any other infectious disease may be more likely to cause serious illness, injury, or death;
3. MLAA cannot ensure that all other participants, including coaches and volunteers, are taking precautionary measures to mitigate risks to ensure the health and safety of other participants, coaches, and volunteers, and therefore, participation in a MLAA Event involves risk of exposure to infectious disease; and,
4. I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and,
5. I certify that I and my child, have not recently tested positive for, and am not exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, which include a cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, loss of taste or smell, headache, chills, muscle or body aches and/or sore throat.
6. I certify that I do not have a household family member/roommate who has recently tested positive for or exhibited the above-referenced symptoms of COVID-19.
7. I willingly agree to comply with all recommendations provided by MLAA to ensure safe play. If, however, I observe any unusual or significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest coach, staff member or volunteer, or official immediately; and,
8. I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS MLAA, and their officers, officials, agents, and/or employees, other participants, volunteers, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the event (“RELEASEES”), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL ILLNESS, INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.